Boku no Hero Legacy Addon (1.20 ,1,19) - Minecraft PE My Hero Academia Mods
It is time for all Boku no Hero Academia fans to rejoice, as the Boku no Hero Legacy addon mcpe has arrived! Add some spice to the bland Vanilla Minecraft survival experience with your favorite quirk from the Boku no Hero universe!
Boku No Hero Legacy Addon Minecraft
Have you been having a hard time logging in to your Minecraft world? Does it seem too much of a bother as opposed to being something you used to look forward to? Worry not, as today we have for you, the Boku no Hero Legacy Minecraft addon mods! If you are a fan of Boku no Hero Academia, you are in for a ride!
From costumes and armor sets from the show, to fully working quirks, the Boku no Hero Legacy mcpe addon entails all this and everything in between. Let’s take a closer look at everything that the addon has to offer.
- Naturally spawning buildings and places from the show in the Minecraft world.
- New textures for inventory, Hit Points, etc.
- New stat bar representing energy.
- Several quirks from the Anime each having its own unique abilities and attacks which consume the new energy stat to use.
- A status card with all your current character info including quirk, level, exp, etc.
- A new status-increasing mechanic, this allows players to increase their HP, strength or attack damage, Jump height, and speed.
- Costumes and armor sets of infamous characters from the Boku no Hero Academia universe such as Izuku Midoria, All Might, etc.
- Custom items are added like a random quirk consumable.
- All custom items have unique recipes and the entire addon is survival compatible!
The Boku no Hero Legacy addon allows players to experience Minecraft Survival mode in a whole new way. Getting enchantments is no longer your priority, it is all about your quirk and your stats. Try the Boku no Hero Legacy Minecraft mods now and enjoy!
- you must enable Experimental Games.
- The addon can be played in survival mode and all items have crafts. You will start out in the world with this item which will be used to gain access to quests and crafts from the addon.