Horror Backrooms Entities Addon (1.20 ,1.19) MCPE/Bedrock - Minecraft PE & Mods
Looking for a Minecraft horror map or addon to enjoy a good scare? Try the Horror Backrooms Entities Addon mcpe, and experience true desperation as you try to escape the seemingly endless domain of otherworldly monsters!
Horror Backrooms Entities Addon Minecraft PE
Minecraft can be quite the horror game for newer players, especially when they hear the cave sounds for the first time. But when it comes to experienced players, Minecraft is simply a sandbox and there is no real scary element (other than creepers sneaking up behind you). Some players like to download actual horror maps that have been designed to look scary with the help of command blocks and even add-ons.
There is one Minecraft map in particular that is very eerie in nature, the Backroom map. If you are not familiar, the Backrooms is supposedly an infinite maze. According to the lore, if one “no clips” out of reality, they fall into the backrooms. The issue with this Minecraft map is that there isn’t a real monster or entity that lurks in the Backrooms which would be the core scary element. The Horror Backrooms Entities mcpe addon will change that! Let’s look at everything the addon has to offer.
- Adds 6 new entities or mobs that have been designed to be the perfect lurking monster for the Backrooms.
- Each monster has its own unique textures all of which feature a different form of “horror”. Some are creepy and eerie, others are overly distorted, some otherworldly, and so on.
- All the monsters have a very slow walking speed, but they all do a ton of damage.
- Aside from the walking animations and textures, the core reason for their “creepy” element, is the unhinged sound effects.
- All the monsters have different sound effects and all of them are equally spine-chilling.
Enjoy a good scare with the Horror Backrooms Entities Minecraft addon. Can you handle the constant eerie ambiance and horrifying monsters that this addon throws at you? Combined with the Backrooms horror map, it is quite unlikely! Put your courage to the test and download the Horror Backrooms Entities addon now!
You must enable Experimental Games.