Level Statistics Addon (1.20) MCPE/Bedrock - Minecraft PE & Mods
Does the built-in Minecraft progression system seem too vague and boring? Try the Level Statistics mcpe addon and add a challenging twist to the Survival experience!
Level Statistics Addon Minecraft PE
The Vanilla Minecraft Survival experience can be quite challenging for new players. But once you beat the game a few times, or just understand the fundamentals of the game, it becomes surprisingly easy. Anyone who has decent control over the basic movement and combat mechanics combined with basic game knowledge and a sense of objective will be able to fully speedrun the game!
For such skilled players, we have the Level Statistics Minecraft PE addon! This addon will make Minecraft Survival progression way more challenging, but not impossible. Minecraft does not exactly have a defined progression system, but the Level Statistics addon mcpe makes sure you get to experience a proper one. Starting off with almost no inventory space and many other nerfs, you get to work your way up and end up better than the maxed-out version of Vanilla Minecraft. The grind is definitely worth it in the end!
Given below are all the challenges and new mechanics the Level Statistics Minecraft addon offers.
- A new item called the “Statistic Book” is added which is essentially the core of this addon. It contains all the current information about your levels, everything you have unlocked, and everything that you can unlock.
- There are currently 4 different stats you can upgrade with XP, all of them start at level 1.
- Inventory limits your inventory space, you start off with just the Hotbar available. You unlock 3 more spaces every time you upgrade the Inventory stat.
- Protection locks all armor slots and off-hand slots. Upgrading will result in unlocking all slots starting with boots and ending with the off-hand.
- Effects make it impossible to utilize all positive effects, even drinking potions and eating Golden Apples will not cause any positive effects at level 1. Upgrading Effects will unlock all the positive effects one by one.
- And lastly, the Immunity stat is not a natural nerf. Instead, upgrading this stat will lead to your character becoming immune to specific negative effects like Poison or Hunger. Maxing this out will lead to 100% immunity against all negative effects!
The Level Statistics addon is very simple, it does not change the objectives of the game, but it definitely changes how you start off a new world. This progression system makes the grind a lot more challenging but just as satisfying in the end!
- You must enable the experimental options :
- You may see this warning. Ignore it and continue and the addon will be activated.