Steel Expansion Addon 1.20 - Minecraft PE/Bedrock Mods
Looking for a better armor set than Iron but you can’t be bothered grinding for Diamonds? Then try the Steel Expansion mcpe addon and make yourself some drippy steel crusader-themed armor sets!
Steel Expansion Addon Minecraft
If you were to rank the different armor sets for their usage and durability in a Top-10 fashion, your ranking would be, Leather, Gold, Chainmail, Iron, Diamond, and then Netherite. Some of these can be removed from the ranking such as leather, no one spends their time collecting leather in order to make armor. Chainmail, because obtaining it is way too much of a hassle. And Gold, because well, Gold is just the worst (can be used in the nether to avoid Piglins).
When it comes to actual viable armor sets, a normal player would go for Iron as their first armor set, and then just switch straight to Diamond. And the gap in between is way too big as the players have been complaining for years. Luckily, the Steel Expansion addon mcpe adds another material “Steel” solely for armor sets to Minecraft!
Let’s jump right into everything the Steel Expansion Minecraft PE addon offers.
- Adds new custom Steel Ingots.
- Can be obtained by surrounding an Iron Ingot with coal at first, this will give you a mixture of coal and iron.
- Now place the mixture into a blast furnace specifically, and you will obtain a Steel Ingot.
- The Steel armor set has the same crafting recipe as any other armor set, just replace the ingredients with Steel Ingots and you have for yourself a Steel armor set.
- Steel armor is a little better than Iron armor in terms of damage resistance but worse than Diamond armor, filling the middle ground between both of them perfectly.
- Steel armor also lasts a lot longer than Iron armor.
From a realistic point of view, Steel would technically be even better than a Diamond armor set if it was possible to make one. Regardless, the Steel Expansion addon gives the players a nice alternative to Iron armor. Download now and enjoy!
You must enable Experimental Games.