Vanill Animals Addon 1.20 - Minecraft PE/Bedrock Mods
Do you feel like there are not enough mobs in Vanilla Minecraft as there could be? If so, try the Vanill Animals Minecraft PE addon, and add several real-life animals as mobs to your Minecraft world!
Vanill Animals Addon Minecraft
Despite regular updates and a new mob being introduced to the game every major update, Minecraft still does not have a wide variety of mobs or animals. There are many cool mobs like the Warden or Iron Golems, Endermen, etc. But when it comes to real-life animals like birds, bears, and reptiles, which would make complete sense being a part of Minecraft, they just aren’t added.
The Vanill Animals mcpe addon not only adds many new mobs from the categories mentioned above but also gives each animal a Minecraft-styled pixelated texture that fits the Minecraft Vanilla theme perfectly. Additionally, various new items and drops are also added to complement the new content. There are also new properties and stats for many of the animals added.
Let’s take a closer look at all the new custom content that Vanill Animals mcpe offers.
- 23 new custom mobs added to the game.
- The mobs are all real-life animals instead of fictional mobs like the Enderman.
- Each new mob acts according to its real behaviors, for example, the bears are naturally hostile unless they are tamed as a baby.
- New trust property in some of the new mobs, which change their behavior pattern to depict friendly behavior. For example, the Peacock which would normally flee from the player, would no longer avoid the player if the trust property is active.
- All the new mobs that have different age variants possess different stats and behaviors.
- Each animal added has its own unique spawning zones and conditions which are in line with their real-life counterparts.
The Vanill Animals addon gives people the true survival experience that Minecraft should have had. Having bears and monkeys roaming around in the jungle while having crocodiles try to snap your toes near swamps should be a part of Minecraft. But until Minecraft actually gets these mobs in vanilla, you can use the Vanill Animals Minecraft addon and enjoy this new experience without having to wait for a second!
You must enable Experimental Games.