Void Galaxy Weapons Addon 1.20 - Minecraft PE/Bedrock Mods
It's safe to say that Minecraft's arsenal of weapons has been getting way too old for today's day and age. With the Void Galaxy Weapons addon Minecraft new, you can use tons of custom galactic styled weapons. Assert newfound dominance with the new weapons!
Void Galaxy Weapons Addon Minecraft PE
Minecraft features a set of weapons that need little to no tweaks. Other than a few balance changes here and there, the weapon arsenal is more or less perfect. But of course, these stats and facts are for the best of players. When it comes to the more casual of players, Vanilla Minecraft's default arsenal is way too bland!
Thankfully, we players do not have to wait stupidly long periods of time that you have to in between each major update. And on top of that, you also have to hope and pray that the update that does finally come out will have a new weapon coming out with it.
The struggle is real, but no longer! With the void galaxy weapons Minecraft addon, you can get your hands on several Galactic weapons both ranged and close ranged! Futuristic weaponry and infinite firepower is no longer impossible!
- Adds 10 galactic super weapons in the game.
- New custom crafting items for unique recipes.
- Each weapon has a unique ability.
- New custom textures for each weapon.
- These new abilities are known as "functions".
- These functions can range from cosmic energy blasts from the Diamond final blade, to instant death from the Nebula blaster.
- A new item called power crystals are added that are used in most crafting recipes.
- Most recipes also make use of vanilla Minecraft ingredients such as netherite, diamonds, iron, red stone, etc.
- All of these weapons are available in both survival and creative mode, as well as multiplayer servers as long as everyone is running the addon.
When Vanilla Minecraft weapons start to become way too bland and boring, turning to the void galaxy weapons addon mcpe is a great option. Cool custom sci fi weapons with sick animations and models, what else does a Minecraft gamer need?!
Make sure you enable test gameplay.