Werewolf Evolution Addon (1.20 ,1.19) MCPE/Bedrock - Minecraft PE & Mods
Play Minecraft survival through a set of bloodthirsty eyes of a Werewolf with the Werewolf Evolution mcpe addon! Get new abilities and enjoy a new Minecraft experience with many custom mobs and items to spice things up!
Werewolf Evolution Addon Minecraft PE
Are you bored with the current state of Minecraft and can’t be bothered getting on the game and doing your daily tasks in your survival world? If so, you should try the Werewolf Evolution addon mcpe to spice things up in your survival experience.
The Werewolf Evolution addon introduces the Werewolf infection in villagers and the player. The infection has several phases which anyone infected would suffer and eventually transform into a Werewolf unless cured. The phases range from mild hunger and nausea effects to fury, severe hunger, and madness attacks.
Let's take a closer look at the new content that the Werewolf addon mcpe offers.
- A new item called the Aconite flower, is used in all the crafting recipes of the new custom items that are added.
- There are 3 cures to the Werewolf infection, the Basic Werewolf Cure, the Advanced Werewolf cure, and the Divine Totem. The first 2 have limits to their ability based on the infection’s phase, while the Divine Totem can cure any phase.
- You can find Werewolves roaming around in the open on a night of the full moon. You can occasionally find them during the nighttime as well, even without the full moon.
- Werewolves are quite fast and if you get hit by them, you get infected and phase 1 starts immediately.
- When you are a Werewolf but in your human form, you get fury attacks every few seconds, causing you to get the hunger effect and a few buffs like speed, strength, etc.
- You transform into a Werewolf during the night of the full moon and cannot turn back into a human. You can however cure yourself completely with a Divine Totem, or use a Legendary Necklace to control your transformation.
- While in your Werewolf form, you get a few constant effects like regen, hunger, resistance, etc. This form also has a Rage mode which gives you more effects like extreme hunger, strength, haste, high regen, etc.
- If you sprint for a specific time without stopping, your character will get on all fours and start running even faster like an actual wolf.
- You can also use Werewolf claws by having nothing in your hand to deal extra damage.
If you want to make your Minecraft survival experience super intense and fun, the Werewolf Evolution addon is your go-to addon. Challenge yourself against the monsters of the full moon, or join them and hunt to quench your thirst for blood!
You must enable all Experimental Games.